What are Varicose Veins?
Varicose Veins is an abnormality observed most commonly in the veins of the legs or ankles where they are observed to be swollen, enlarged, or twisted. Though the condition of varicose veins is in itself not too serious, it often leads to other health complications and diseases if not treated immediately.
This condition occurs when the valves that transmit the blood from the veins of the leg or ankles to the heart for circulation do not function properly. The excess amount of blood that is not transferred remains in these veins building up the pressure and allowing them to swell and making it large but weak.
People affected with Varicose Veins experience the following symptoms
- Swelling in the feet and ankles
- Itching and irritation around the affected veins
- Pain and tiredness after standing for some amount of time or while working
- Heaviness, burning, and irritation consistently in the legs
- Skin color changes can also be observed with certain dryness and inflammation to it
- Open sores and susceptibility to easy bleeding after an injury
Along with these symptoms, Varicose Veins can also lead to some other health complications that include
- Dermatitis and skin disorders
- Chronic leg pain and inability to stand continuously for few minutes
- Development of Sarcoma or Carcinoma
- Skin ulcers
- Severe bleeding even from minor injuries
- Acute fat necrosis- observed more in women
The causes and triggers that can lead to Varicose Veins include
- Hereditary reasons
- Regular work involving standing for longer periods of time
Homeopathy Treatment for Varicose Veins
Varicose Veins have effective treatment in Homeopathy and Positive Homeopathy is your ideal choice for relief from the condition. Our experts offer safe and complete cure with world class treatment that pose no threat of side-effects or future complications. Patients can achieve relief in a short time enabling them to lead a convenient daily life.
For more about the treatments and services offered by Positive Homeopathy, Contact Us now.