What is Erectile Dysfunction?
During a sexual arousal, signals are transmitted from brain to penis which triggers a hydraulic effect that makes certain amount of blood to enter into the penis and is retained there for some time causing penile erection. When a person is unable or if he finds it difficult to develop or maintain this erection during sexual intercourse is said to have developed erectile dysfunction.
There are a few factors that could develop the onset of this erectile dysfunction. These include
- Excessive usage of drugs such as anti-depressants and nicotine
- Smoking is considered one of the major factors for this problem
- Neurological disorders – Parkinson’s disease, spinal injuries, and brain damages
- Psychological stress, mental disorders, anxiety, Schizophrenia, panic disorders
- Certain surgeries and therapies involving radiation treatment can lead to this dysfunction
- Ageing is a natural factor that can lead to this problem. It is observed in majority of men
- Diabetes is one more risk factor that can lead to the dysfunction in few cases
- Kidney diseases, infections, and multiple sclerosis
- Poor dietary habits
- Cardiovascular diseases
Diagnosis can be made to determine whether the dysfunction is a result of physical or psychological factor. While physical factors can lead to sudden appearance of the symptoms from the onset of some other disease while psychological issues can lead to dysfunction from the start.
Homeopathy Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction
Positive Homeopathy has achieved a great success in treating a number of erectile dysfunction cases with constitutional treatment. As the treatment involves the study of both physical and psychological health of the patient, the root cause is determined with accuracy and the ideal treatment is employed. Homeopathy ensures safe treatment of erectile dysfunction without a hint of side-effects.
For more about the treatments and services offered by Positive Homeopathy, Contact Us now.