What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a skin disorder and an auto-immune disease in which abnormal multiplication of skin cells occurs simultaneously with the decay causing inflammation and scaling of the skin. Psoriasis is one of the most common skin disorders affecting people of all age groups. There are different types of Psoriasis and the symptoms of the problem depends on the area affected and the type of Psoriasis.
Types of Psoriasis
- Plaque psoriasis which majorly affects elbows, knees, and lower back is characterized by inflammation, scaling, and consistent itching and is the common type of psoriasis.
- Guttate Psoriasis affects torso and limbs and is characterized by small red patches
- When Pus filled pustules occur which are surrounded by red skin, the condition is regarded as Pustular Psoriasis
- When red spots, itching, and inflammation occur on the armpits, groins, and below the breasts, mostly under folds, it is called inverse psoriasis
- When severe burns and inflammation occur on larger areas of the body, it is called Erythrodermatic psoriasis
Psoriasis can affect different systems of the body and the symptoms will vary according to the system affected.
- Inflammation of various joints in skeletal system
- Dactylitis involves inflammation of finger and toe joints
- Inflammation of Achilles’ tendon
- Inflammation of soles characterized by difficulty in walking and standing
- Damage to other tissues in the body
- Mental trauma is also an effect of Psoriasis where patient will be affected with depression and decline in mental health
- Problems with immune system
- Hereditary causes – Family history
- Genetic factors
- Environmental factors
- Unhygienic living and unhealthy diet
Homeopathy Treatment for Psoriasis
Psoriasis has an effective and safe cure in Homeopathy through constitutional treatment. This chronic illness can be countered with this methodology which involves complete study of patient’s health history and family history along with psychological health status. Treatment is administered accordingly after diagnosis and results can be observed depending on the intensity of the problem. Treatment via Homeopathy ensures safe cure without any risk of side effects or additional risk factors.
For more about the treatments and services offered by Positive Homeopathy, Contact Us now.