What is Sciatica?
Sciatica is characterized by the pain or irritation experienced by sciatic nerve which is located or emerged from the lower lumbar and lumbosacral spine. People suffering from Sciatica typically experience pain or ache extending from buttocks through the back of the thigh and down the leg. The unilateral side of the lower limbs are usually affected by sciatica.
- Consistent ache in the entire lower limb
- Lower back ache
- Pain during prolonged sitting or standing
- Numbness in the limb that is affected
- Inflammation or burning sensation in foot and toes
- Inability to completely or smoothly move the lower limbs
- Stiffness, discomfort, or pain during walking
There are a few causes and risk factors that could cause Sciatica. These include
- Unhealthy life-style and dietary habits
- Excessive use of high-heels observed in women
- Lack of proper physical activity
Along with these general causes, some disorders and diseases also cause Sciatica pain. These include
- Degenerative disc disease
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Spinal related injuries
Homeopathy Treatment for Sciatica Pain
Homeopathy is considered the best option in controlling the pain and relieving of the symptoms caused by Sciatica. While modern and conventional medicine can provide instant relief, they are however not without side-effects. Homeopathy on the other hand ensures relief from Sciatica without any side-effects or risk of future complications. Positive Homeopathy is your ideal destination for the treatment of Sciatica.
Our expert doctors study in depth the physical and psychological health status of the patient along with the past health history as well as the family history. The root cause for the sciatica pain is identified and treatment is administered accordingly. The treatment for sciatica is available at all the branches of Positive Homeopathy.
For more about the treatments and services offered by Positive Homeopathy, Contact Us now.