Women in India are the queens of the family; without their presence, the family won’t be complete. They perform everyday activities such as packing lunch boxes for kids, husbands, and other family members who leave for work without showing stress on their faces even though they are restless and unhealthy. The strength of the family lies in the health of the women as they are key to happiness. Due to unavoidable conditions women these days might suffer from polycystic ovaries syndrome followed by infertility in most cases. Read the chapter carefully to understand the severity of the disorder and homeopathic services to treat it. In this article we will learn about causes, symptoms and PCOS treatment using homeopathy.
Questionnaire on PCOS
There are numerous questions about the health disorders, especially on PCOS, as they might lead to infertility for a few women.
- Is PCOS / PCOD curable?
- How to treat it permanently?
- How to identify, treat PCOS?
- How to cure PCOS permanently?
- What causes PCOS?
- Does homeopathy heal PCOS, PCOD?
- Do PCOS occur repeatedly?
- Will PCOS get reversed?
PCOS is a common disorder observed in women at a certain age, leading to infertility and other health discomforts. PCOS is expanded as Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, which appears in women aged 15 to 25 years. Girls prone to the disorder may be working girls or homemakers; these occur due to hormonal changes at the reproductive age. Women suffering from PCOS may possess prolonged menstrual cycles infrequently or excess androgen levels. The exact cause of this disorder is anonymous. The risk of the disorder, which may lead to diabetes, obesity, and heart diseases, can be suppressed if diagnosed early.
It is suggested to maintain balance in health and interpersonal relations as these might lead to complexion adaption. Through conventional therapy, hormonal levels can be regulated in the person’s bloodstream with PCOS to identify the route cause of the disorder. PCOS treatment using homeopathy starts from the case study, physical and emotional symptoms of the person to get an idea about the hormonal levels followed by healing PCOS. Our team has exposure to treating PCOS/PCOD and reduction in infertility and conceive impulsively.
Bottom lines of PCOS
Before getting into the details about PCOS and its pros and cons, read the space carefully.
- People suffering from PCOS lead to poor or infertility among the women
- According to reports, one among the ten women suffer from this disorder
- The initial stages of it begin from 11 years old
- Frequently, women from 18 to 44 years are prone to the disorder followed by infertility
- It is noted that the risk of heart attack is high, up to 7 times than in women of the same age
- Women prone to have a prevalence of low HDL and elevated triglycerides
Check your health status and hereditary conditions before consulting the physician to identify the root cause of PCOS.
Severity of PCOS
The treatment period and signs for PCOS are unique and different for each individual.
Let’s understand the severity of it in a short span to be healthy.
There are three types of PCOS classified on the severity
If you are dealing with mild PCOS, the symptoms will be
- Your suffering will be below six months
- Your periodic cycle postpones more than a week
- It is mentioned in the medical report that the ovary size is 10-15 cc /ml
- It is considered as you are suffering from mild PCOS
If you face the below-mentioned situations, then you are suffering from PCOS at a moderate level.
- Your suffering will be between 6-12 months
- Delayed Periods for 2-3 weeks
- According to medical reports, if your ovary size is above 10-15 cc /ml
If you have the symptoms listed below, then consult your doctor as these relate to severe PCOS
- Your suffering will be more than one year
- Your periods will be delayed by four weeks or more
- Your ovary size is beyond 15 cc /ml
- Disproportionate exterior outgrowth
- Unrecognized weight gain
Symptoms of PCOS
- Hair loss
- Higher testosterone levels
- Irregular periods
- Pelvic pain
The above mentioned symptoms might lead to infertility and other health disorders if prolonged without any treatment.
Causes of PCOS
If you are curious to identify the exact reason for PCOS, you can have an eye to finding the causes as the exact reasons are unveiled.
Hypoglycemic Hormone Overdose: Pancreas produces hypoglycemic agent, a hormone produced that grants the absorption of sugar for the human cells, as its the primary energy source to individuals. If your body intakes excess sugar that might resist the rise in hypoglycemic hormone levels, followed by increased androgen production, it further leads to ovulation difficulty.
Imperfect Inflammation: Excessive production of white blood cells necessary to fight against infection might stimulate the production of androgens followed by the polycystic ovaries. These might lead to blood vessels and heart diseases.
Heredity: Many research recommends that PCOS be hereditary and reveal the same while consulting experts to get treated.
PCOS can worsen with complications that include
- Unusual uterine bleeding
- Anxiety, depression, and other eating disorders
- Endometrial cancer
- Abortion or premature baby birth
- Liver inflammation due to fat or alcohol accumulation
- Increase in blood pressure
- High blood sugar levels
The preceding points might be expressed at the time of consultation to avoid the liabilities and be healthy.
PCOS Treatment Using Homeopathy
Homeopathic treatments are safe and eye-catching as the person’s suffering is healed in a few episodes with natural resources. The constitutional assistance is drastic towards treating PCOS, according to the studies. Remedies suggested by Dr. Positive Homeopathy experts assure excellent results as they are safe and do not have any side effects. They follow healthier therapies that support individuals to live happier lives. Homeopathic experts can identify the root cause and regulate the menstrual cycle that supports women for ovulation. A good therapist can treat weight gain, acne, hair loss, and infertility.
Records state that the effective PCOS treatment using homeopathy is highly prevalent to heal the disorder without any side effects. To avoid risk, consult a physician early and live happily.