Everyone enjoys the four seasons mother nature offers, as they make changes according to the seasons, let it be dressing, transport, and a comfortable living. For most of us, monsoons are replenishment for life, as the drought towards water availability is minimized. The most awaited monsoon started; hence, it’s time to replace your wardrobe with monsoon collections and enjoy the rain. In this article we will learn about influenza symptoms, treatment using homeopathy
Exposure to rains may lead to seasonal diseases such as influenza, water-borne and mosquito-borne diseases. Diseases during monsoon remain undiagnosed most of the time until they become severe.
Influenza Symptoms, Treatment Using Homeopathy
Influenza is a viral infection that encounters the individual’s respiratory system and is commonly known as flu. A cold or flu is quite a common health disorder that occurs throughout the year. One should get an idea about the difference between cold and flu. These viral infections are more prominent in the monsoon or rainy season. The temperature fluctuations in the season make you prone to these viral or bacterial infections, followed by attacks of cold and the flu.
In monsoons, don’t let you stop due to the attack of diseases from enjoying the refreshing winds. You should follow these basic tips to get protection from these followed by falling sick:
- Avoid Outside Food: What you consume can determine how prone you are to infections. Instead, prepare a chart for the immunity-boosting foods that can help you escape falling sick.
- Proper Hygiene: Wash your hands thoroughly with soap before and after eating food, sneezing, using the washroom, etc.
- Keep Yourself Hydrated: It helps prevent the onset of disease and can also help your body fight infections better.
- Get a Good Sleep: It is important for the healthy functioning of the body. If your sleep is less than 6 hours a day, you are more prone to bacterial or viral infections.
Initially, the flu cases might seem like a common cold with symptoms like a runny nose, sore throat, and sneezing. The cold tends to develop slowly, and the flu develops suddenly, making the individual feel worse.
The most common signs and symptoms of flu includes:
- Aching muscles
- Chills and sweats
- Dry, persistent cough
- Shortness of breath
- Tiredness and weakness
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Sore throat
- Eye pain
- Vomiting and diarrhea, especially in children
You can also consult physicians to get treated if you suffer more than 48 hours.
When and Why to Consult a Doctor
It might be confusing when and why to consult a doctor if you suffer from flu. Most of them often use home remedies or purchase medicines from medical stores without consulting a doctor. It is necessary to consult a physician to reduce the risk of emergencies.
Check out the influenza symptoms, treatment using homeopathy
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Muscle pain
- Ongoing dizziness
- Dehydration (in kids)
- Severe muscle pain (in kids)
Risk Factors for Influenza Symptoms
There are many points to consider that may increase the risk of affecting the influenza virus.
- Age: Influenza that occurs seasonally targets kids ages between 6 months to 5 years, and it tends to affect individuals who are 65 years old or more.
- Living: People living in nursing homes, industries, mechanical works, military barracks are prone to develop the disease.
- Weak immune system: People with Asthma, Diabetes, organ transplant, anti-rejection drugs, blood cancer, long-term use of steroids, HIV/AIDS have a weak immune system. These situations might throw you prey for the flu. These may increase the risk of complications towards flu.
- Chronic Diseases: Individuals suffering from lung diseases, asthma, kidney, diabetes, liver, heart disease, blood disease, nervous system diseases, and other metabolic disorders might increase your risk of complications though they are chronic diseases.
- Obesity: People who are obese (BMI) may increase the risk for the disease.
- Aspirin Use: If you are below 19 years and are habituated to aspirin for longer periods, are tend to the development of Reye’s syndrome who are affected with influenza.
- Pregnancy: Women during pregnancy may likely develop flu complications. In most cases, women tend to develop these complications after two weeks of delivery.
Influenza Treatment Using Homeopathy
Homeopathy is an alternative medicine for the health disorders of individuals without any side effects. These are prepared by using natural resources; hence these are safe for all ages. Using homeopathic treatment, all the diseases can be treated even for the long term health condition too. Homeopathy works on the principle that a small amount of the substance is used for the individuals in a few doses.
Homeopathy services act by creating wonders that are natural and with no side effects. Homeopathy can be used for acute and chronic diseases; Influenza is one of these diseases. These can be taken as complementary medicines for any chronic diseases such as Asthma or Diabetes under the surveillance of your consultant. Intake of these will provide relief from health disorders by stimulating the immunity of the individual.
Usage of homeopathy services in restoring the individual’s energy to heal. When this happens, the individuals will get rid of any problems, whether small or big, old or fresh health problems. These medicines are effective, safe for all developing diseases despite age and gender. Homeopathic medicines can be taken while you use other medications as they are safe and lack adverse interactions.
For more information on influenza symptoms, treatment using homeopathy or to book an appointment click here
Our experts will provide treatment for all health disorders that are safe, effective, and have no side effects. So why late enjoy the monsoon rains to the fullest without any compromise or hesitation.