We all learned that the most important thing we need to survive is air, and breathing is part of our respiratory system. We will only understand the importance of breathing when we are unable to breathe. I guess you got my point. In this blog, we are talking about Asthma, which is very common in children but can develop at any stage and is a non-curable condition. But there are treatment examples; Asthma treatment using homeopathy medicine is so effective. Homeopathy can treat all types of Asthma with its ideal solutions.
What is Asthma?
Asthma refers to a long-term condition characterized by inflammation and obstruction in the airways and may produce extra mucus. Asthma can interfere in life and can be minor. People who have severe Asthma can have difficulty in talking. But in few cases, Asthma can be a life-threatening condition. Asthma is a condition that can’t be cured, just like Diabetes. But its signs and symptoms can be managed or controlled. And it’s your responsibility to work with the doctor, know about your signs and symptoms, and adjust your treatment.
Types of Asthma:
- Allergic Asthma
- Non-Allergic Asthma
- Occupational Asthma
- Childhood Asthma
- Adult-onset Asthma
- Exercise-induced Bronchoconstriction (EIB)
Signs and Symptoms
The significant signs of Asthma are:
- Blockage in airways: Airways blockage is the main sign for you to know that you have Asthma or not. When you have Asthma, the muscles will tighten, and it will be hard for air to pass through.
- Irritation in Airways: Asthmatic people have very sensitive (susceptible) airways that move too narrow and overreact when the airways contact, even with the modest triggers.
- Inflammation: Asthma is a condition that causes red, swollen bronchial tubes in your lungs which lead to your lungs’ damage.
People with Asthma may experience
- Shortness of breathing or difficulty in breathing
- Pain or chest tightness
- Difficulty in speech
- Increased Mucus production
- Inability to sleep
Asthma symptoms differ from person to person depending on the type of Asthma and its stage of the condition, mild or severe.
Causes of Asthma
- Smoking Tobacco: Many people think that smoking is the only cause of getting infected with Asthma. But the truth is that Asthma can cause even without smoking which leads to the damage of lungs. This can increase the risk of developing other major lung diseases like COPD and makes the symptoms more severe.
- Pregnancy: Asthmatic people are very sensitive to certain medicines, which can trigger an Asthma attack. If we consider pregnant women, symptoms for Asthma during pregnancy are the same as ordinary person’s symptoms. However, women with Asthma respond differently to pregnancy. A study explains that smoking during pregnancy can increase the risk of the fetus developing Asthma later in life.
- Obesity: Obesity is the primary factor for heart disease, diabetes, and also with Asthma. Obesity can increase the risk of Asthma in both children and adults.
- Allergies: Allergies cause mild to severe life-threatening reactions in the body, and they rarely cause Asthma. Allergies are when a person’s body becomes sensitized to a specific thing. It is not like if you are allergic, then you have a high chance of getting Asthma. But exposure to certain allergens can cause the symptoms of Asthma.
- Environmental Factors: Change in weather can also cause Asthma. Air pollution, both inside (Dust, pets hair, fumes, mold) and outside (Pollen, traffic, and ground-level ozone), can increase Asthma in children and adults.
- Emotional States: Increase in negative emotions like anxiety, stress, depression, fear, Angry can cause Asthma symptoms, causing fast or heavy breathing.
- Genetic factors: It is proved that Asthma runs in families. People with a family history of being asthmatic are at higher risk of developing the condition.
- Hormonal factors: Studies conducted have proved that hormonal activity can also impact the immune activity of an individual. For women in their reproductive years, asthma symptoms may worsen during menstruation compared to other days of the month. This type of Asthma is called premenstrual Asthma. Doctors believe that this arises due to the impact of the hormonal activities, which causes hypersensitivity in the air passages resulting in Asthma.
Asthma Treatment Using Homeopathy
Asthma is a severe medical condition in both children and adults. Most Asthma cases involve genetic or hereditary. Homeopathy treats Asthmatic individuals according to the data of their condition as no two individuals have the same symptoms. This is the reason why homeopathy is the best and effective way to treat Asthma.
Homeopathy is a safe and effective method of treatment for any disease or condition. It is a holistic medicine used to heal the symptoms and improve overall health conditions. Homeopathic medicines are incredibly safe to use as they are made from natural resources like minerals and plants.
Homeopathy treatment for Asthma is an ideal method to tackle the symptoms of all types. Constitutional homeopathy refers to a person treated as a whole, mentally, physically, and emotionally, including the past and the present symptoms. That is why it is the best and effective way to treat Asthma.
Another reason to choose homeopathy is that it is known to cure the root cause of the disease. Homeopathy will consider all factors contributing to the individual’s suffering. Various factors like the lifestyle of the person, family history, medical history, etc. This will be taken into account before starting the treatment. This will help cure the condition at the base level.
Homeopathy is considered the ideal solution in treating diseases like Asthma and achieves the results much faster without any hint of side effects. Homeopathic medicines are safe to be used by individuals of any age group. If you have Asthma or showing any symptoms, Dr. Positive Homeopathy will provide you the best treatment with the best expertise, and you can get complete relief from Asthma.